ONLINE OPEN HOUSE: July 10-July 14, 2017
The City of Renton and Renton Regional Fire Authority are working together to build a new fire station and water reservoir in the Kennydale neighborhood that meets longstanding neighborhood and city goals for greater safety and water supply reliability. Construction is anticipated to begin early next year.
The purpose of this online engagement is to provide updated information prior to submitting a permit application with the City of Renton.
How to use this online engagement site
- View conceptual designs- speak with staff and learn about the conceptual designs for the fire station and reservoir
- Give input- share your feedback about the current designs and learn about future opportunities to comment
- See project schedule- learn about the project schedule for final design and construction
- Navigate the sections by either clicking the “Next” button, clicking the tabs above on desktop devices, or via the menu on mobile devices
- Take notes on each page as you go to help you compile your feedback
- Submit your comments on the Feedback tab